{Page 1 - EFTA00153942}
2/7/20 David Rodgers DOB [REDACTED]
Attny [REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
AP is Adam Perry Lang
Prince Andrew - always wrote full name
upon reflection AP, Prince A were on same flight
Eastern KY Univ. in business - ROTC
Army 2 yrs active duty
govt. paid get pilot license
GI bill to get ratings
- work flight instructor
- corp 3 yrs as pilot
- horse breeder - pilot
- 4 yrs Columbus Ohio work as pilot
- my office next dr to Limited
- we selling plane
Aviation mgk for Limited knew selling
End of June '91 Les Wexner has friend who needs pilot
met w/ JE maybe next day
couple days later JE & I
fly to Wisconsin to see his plane
pre buy inspection
Met broker, saw plane, came back
{Page 2 - EFTA00153943}
work for 29yrs
28yrs by time JE arrest
1st flight w/ JE
July 26, 91 → looked at logs yesterday
1st plane Hawker 700 mid size jet
H5-700 Maybe fit 12 people
until 12/04
sold it
1st
3-4yr
J. Epstein & Co
NES LLC
→ ever since
Chief pilot up until 12/04
05 became capt.
CP → responsible
maintence [sic], schedule, keep up w/ everything
capt/→ just flying trip
1st off.
2nd plane Gulfstream 2B
Feb 2, 94 purchase
put new interior in
went service Aug.
guess 96 purchase light twin
had 4-5yrs
{Page 3 - EFTA00153944}
- pilots use small plane more than JE
- JE say we could use for vacay.
- JE maybe go 1x in while
like trip to Bahamas
- twin engine plane at ranch
- keep at ranch occassionally [sic]
Sesna
Gulfstream
Boeing ↓
Boeing Jan '01 purchase
put in service Aug '01
paint, interior
Sold 2018
stopped flying 2016
G2B ↓
Gulfstream flew all the time
- sold Nov '13
Maybe April '13 Gulfstream 4
- at this time don't have Sesna 421 - sold maybe 2000/2001
G4 sold 2019 June
prob Mar '17
Gulf 550
flown little bit → maybe 20/30 trips
went in for interior - took while
diff. LLC owns aircraft
right now
550 only plane
{Page 4 - EFTA00153945}
Gulfstream 2B - main
8/01: Boeing
94-00
2B: 12 seats
Devan made into bed
walk in made rt dr there
→ always closed
left - cockpit
wide open area
club seating 2 seats 2 seats
table 2 seats face forward
Devan make into bed
club seat
galley - lavatory
another dr baggage
Boeing 727
Rt. 1st comp. dr
called forward salon 3 couches
2 face each other
1 sideways
seat 12/14 people
between salons were drs
very rarely closed that I aware of
tiny hallway
then galley - kitchen sink, fridge
across buffet area
Round Rm - circular - couch
Next rm was office
bedroom
{Page 5 - EFTA00153946}
then lavatory
baggage
crew always used forward lavatory
along w/ passengers
1st time cleared customs JE put banker
my understanding he was money mgr
I don't think he was hedge fund
he had money in hedge
& lost money
I think I heard him say he only handle
people billion or more
not sure if from media heard
Logs
None are required
only logs require
how much time we flew
need to know for maintenance
I always have in every job
date, passenger, flew where
For me FAA rating
think 1980 → Airline transport pilot
→ highest rating
require 1500 hrs
1st rating is priv. pilor
have to keep # of hrs
250 hr to become comm. air. p.
{Page 6 - EFTA00153947}
re-certify
- every 6 mo - Boeing
- every 12 mo - other airline/now
- how many hrs flown
'91-'05
1.) My logbook
2.) passenger manifest
3.) how many hrs fly on each day
keep up w/ aircraft, engines, APU times
maintenance forms - pilots keep up
Manifest
date passenger
depart flight time
went to fuel flow (think)
pilot
- I wanted accountability if
anyone asked who on flight I could
say
JE attny
Jack Goldberger
2006
He picked them up
When I chief pilot I'd keep those records
I think fax someone in office
I had original until 2004
2005 - I no longer kept those records
{Page 7 - EFTA00153948}
plus/minus 4 mo from mtg w/ FBI
I no longer had records
logbook/manifest identical
sometimes didn't bring logbook w/ me
when got back to PB would take manifest
home to update logbook
Logbook is personal
manifest was company
logbook - useful to me for hrs to know
- always kept records from 1st job as pilot
- did until 2007
- these were only flights I was on
G2B - 1x yrs. went to training 5 days
- I had 3 wks vacation
- max 4 wks I wouldn't be on logs
- someone else kept manifests for flights
I wasn't on
- company would have manifests from
flights not on my logbook
Boeing
{Page 8 - EFTA00153949}
2005 we hired additional pilot
had 3 pilots
possible more than 4 wks vacation/
not flying
Boeing & Gulf
going 2-3 wks training
Hawker/Gulf overlap 94
96, 97, 98 - if JE not on flight, it not
going w/ few exceptions
go Bedford, pick up A. Dershowitz
- I was sick, JE sent home
- occasion death in family, etc go home
2005/2006 I might be fly GM
JE be in Boeing
Fly 1x every 3 days, sometimes more
94-98
there were lot of changes
given schedule by GM
never written - verbal
JE may be on flight say next Tues
We're going so & so
wouldn't be JE make changes - would unusual
receive call would be GM or secretary day of or before
{Page 9 - EFTA00153950}
secretaries
Paula Sherman - been 10 yrs when I got there
couple yrs
can't remember lot of them
Mandy Milroy
b4 MM ← Maureen LNU
too many didn't work out
phone call from GM
never written schedule
maybe 7 days ahead of time
GM role = did lot of hiring/firing
liked firing more I think
lot of purchasing
run houses - if there prob. had to deal w/ her
if need something 4 plane would tell
her
I'd reach out to GM or secretary regard sch
rarely did we know who'd be on flight
until they arrived
less than 24hr notice sometimes
typical 4 days
month notice - event on certain date
{Page 10 - EFTA00153951}
think so - if GM on flight she more likely
to reach out for scheduling of flight
commercial flight ← Concord to Europe
assume to Paris or London
PB to JFK - we could taxi up to concord
92, 93, 94
Hawker
GM could be on concord also
quarter share - GM had for 1yr maybe 2-3
beach jet going to wherever so we
didn't take her
it's poss. we could go for ex. we left
& GM meet later
VI we'd fly back commercial to JE ready
to come back
we didn't check ID or DOB
if coming internationally we'd have
to have DOB or passport
name, nationality, DOB
could be over phone or passport
have to have b4 takeoff
24hrs ahead of time
{Page 11 - EFTA00153952}
90's customs form pass. nat. DOB
capt. fill out
chief pilot I wouldn't always fill out
wouldn't be capt every flight
think it would be fax to customs
prob got trashed
possible kept passports copy
maybe 10/20
ask secretary ← I'd ask do you know how many pass.
do you know names
find out pass. when on flight
don't recall if JE or GM
we wouldn't ask
when see female/male
fly somewhere St. Thomas
put +1 female
same person came back we'd learn
name
Ghislaine, who's that
sometimes she'd say
{Page 12 - EFTA00153953}
1 pilot loading luggage
- learn name from suitcases
1 pilot on plane
- we know how many we have before took off
- during flight fill out manifests
- didn't leave someone off list
- accurate as possible
- I don't think left anyone off
- possible 1st time name appears was not
1st flight of that person
- if we got to NY to St. Thomas we don't know
name
- if flying back we'd have to know to go
b4 customs
Records/Logbook
date of flight
'91 Apr
then only put days below b4 put next month
aircraft ID - reg. #
From to
miles flown (duty time)
→ can only be certain # hrs for commercial
or charters
{Page 13 - EFTA00153954}
26 July fl No. 1 → 1st flight on
Larry Visoski other pilot
Fl no.
no. of times plane flown
simulator → flying simulators
when got Boeing started at 1
Gulfstream #s stay same
Remarks, proc, etc
I put passengers
No LDG
1/1 1 takeoff 1 landing
1 day
Airplane
aircraft cat. for FAA
they're [sic] hrs.
page total how many hrs
amt forward hrs
{Page 14 - EFTA00153955}
Jan 2 1994
Hawker
WPB to TEB
JE 445
pass. JE, GM
pilot w/ me Russ Kippes
if no name there then I know
it was Larry
Jan 8, 1994
3 trips that day
PBI-OGA - SAV PBI
JE, [REDACTED]
think she was masseuse
had to be 30s late 20s
Jan 15, 94
3 flights
PB - Sebring FL ft. pierce PB
JE, [REDACTED]
Jan 18 94
don't know females
not [REDACTED] or [REDACTED]
somebody don't know
{Page 15 - EFTA00153956}
00056
pilots flying w/ me Jim & Al
555 - put full name JE b/c new logbook
same ← [REDACTED] think was gf at time
↑ prob late 20s
early 30s
Dawn Devito yoga instructor
B C D E F test flights on new plane
A was Feb 2, 94
2 wk period I wasn't flying
10 flights
PB to Chicago Midway
Chic. to Col. Ohio
Francis Jarding
[REDACTED]
come to Michigan
Aspen Traver City Michigan TVC
569 - PB official residence
don't know why went to Midway
Ohio - see Lex I think
Les has place in Aspen
{Page 16 - EFTA00153957}
Interlochen
Michigan - music camp where musicians go
mainly HS students I think
think prof. there assist students
JE go once yr
prob Aug.
summer camp
I remember asking
What's Interlochen
think original Paula Sherman told me it
was camp
Larry & I went & checked it out
JE had donated house/had it built lodge
Zach Pearlman - think built for him
I think [REDACTED], who lived in PB
think she student there
- I don't remember reading that in paper
- she flew w/ us later
- I remember hearing the connection
that they met her at Interlochen
don't know who would have told me
- met think 2000 couple minus plus
few yrs.
- not sure how introduced to her
she would been on flight
heard somewhere that [REDACTED] was singer
{Page 17 - EFTA00153958}
Flight 666
JE, Rupert, David Roth, 4 pass. < could be male or female
could have been employee, don't know
727
PB, Huntington, WV (HTS)
JE, 1 pass.
don't know who
818
VNY - SAF (Santa Fe
3 flights 1 not on
821
JE, GM, AS, EVA, [REDACTED]
Andy Stuart [REDACTED]
1 prob airlined home WPB
831 Dublin
JE, Elizabeth Johnson of Johnson & Johnson
rest would have been all her people
832 Dublin to Waterford
Waterford to Paris
Paris to Geneva
Geneva to Shannon Ireland
Ireland to PB
{Page 18 - EFTA00153959}
[REDACTED] - don't know who is
May 22
PB - SAF
JE, GM → ranch in NM
915 G2B
Teb-PB
JE, [REDACTED], Jeff Schantz fam
Eva Glenn, child prob [REDACTED], 1 male 1 female
916
JE, Sophie & friend
[REDACTED] (don't know if [REDACTED] or not)
Russ pilotj
[REDACTED]
came after [REDACTED]
933 [REDACTED]
JE, GM
Only 2 remember mtg.
934 JE, GM, Trump, Mark Ep.
[REDACTED] Glenn Didier chef
935 Florida JE, Natan [sic]
Alan & Adam Dersh. [REDACTED]
936 empty
fly down to watch space shuttle
JE say fly that back return w/ Sesna
I wasn't on return
{Page 19 - EFTA00153960}
flew Gulf back to PB
Larry flew back in Sesna 421
974 flew to London
JE, GM
GM is from London
I don't know if had home there,
she may have
975 London to Geneva
Geneva to Paris
Paris to Canada fuel stop
Canada to PB
979 Teb to SAF
JE, GM, [REDACTED]
SAF to VNY JE
VNY to SAF JE, [REDACTED]
{Page 20 - EFTA00153961}
July 15, 97 Sesna 421 N908GM
for Maxwell
flight 58
Zor - ranch to SAF
to Aug 1
SAF to Zor
[REDACTED] - my daughter
10 yr old
lives in Florida now
PB to TVE b/c Aug - always go Aug.
PB to Martha Vineyard
[REDACTED] - 30s
pg. 00076
994-999 could have been training or
vacation
1000-1012 could been vacation
57-59 sesna - diff count system
1027
Nice France, London
1039
JE, GM, [REDACTED] [REDACTED] (GM asst.)
college student
think friends w/ GM
she from England
just assume they had connection
{Page 21 - EFTA00153962}
1104 right below
May 1 Sesna 172 - diff plane Kris rented
Kris friend of mine - we doing
1105 JE, GM [REDACTED]
I know [REDACTED] flew on plane few times
000113
Boeing
took N # off Gulf & put on Boeing
11
Adam Perry Lan ) Bk (Bano)
girl around few months
late 20s
SK
SK was GM asst
ET gone, SK took place
[REDACTED] - don't remember her
49
white plains
[REDACTED] like Bano hung around
for a while late 20's
remember name - don't know role
{Page 22 - EFTA00153963}
can't pic who [REDACTED] is
going to Africa
pres. Clinton, Steve (pilot), Kevin Spacey
Doug asst.
David
presi. doing AIDS research
[REDACTED] - mid 20s
like [REDACTED] girls around
I don't know what do
[REDACTED] early 20's
Dec 5, 2002
Michael Leeman
167
15-168 2 females
[REDACTED] on board w/ [REDACTED]
airlined down
[REDACTED]
could have been [REDACTED]
{Page 23 - EFTA00153964}
000128
1633 1634
[REDACTED]nt remember last name
195 JE, [REDACTED]
don't know who [REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
looks 10yrs younger than is
think from UK
around 3-4 yrs
don't know job was
[REDACTED] don't know
Sep 22, 03
PB
JE, [REDACTED]
[REDACTED] pretty sure her
JE #1 girl for a while
girlfriend
at this point JE
& GM not an item
2002
{Page 24 - EFTA00153965}
I knew [REDACTED] 1st name, don't know if knew
last name at time
BT - Brent Tindle [sic]
was a chef
In Feb 2007 stop putting down passengers
I was instructed/advised to stop
someone w/in Epstein circle
convo b4 other convo
discussion w/ pilot
Gary Roxburg
- he said no advantage to put
down
- more disadvantages
lot of charter pilots fly all kinds of people,
good, bad - even though pilot not doing
bad but fly bad person how does look
prob combo of 2 convos had me
stop
{Page 25 - EFTA00153966}
I think it's better off to put down
names b/c it's accountability
at this point had turned over logbook to FBI
they had up to Aug '06
figured yea maybe better to not
Aug 2013 lawsuits coming
job change 2004
G2 more loud G4
FAA quiet flying procedure
JE did not like procedure
(most time we land at 10/late night)
it would wake people up
He told me didn't want
coming back to PB
quiet fly approach
next day JE asks to come over
yesterday he saw me doing
quiet approach when he
I told you not to do it, you're no
longer chief pilot
pay cut
{Page 26 - EFTA00153967}
It felt like oh thank God
pay cut like $5,000
amt. of work not worth it
got a huge chunk of life back
didn't have to do as much work
still employed, still salary
NES LLC
direct deposit every 2 wks
flew airplane
GA, to PB
prob due demos b4 for selling plane
2 flights since his arrest July 6
scheduled to be in Brunswick in Aug.
for maintenance
took it down early so it didn't look
like his plane was here to leave
pending bail hearing
Rich Kahn said be here thru end of yr
don't know if in will/JE never talk bout it
JE never talked w/ me bout invest.
{Page 27 - EFTA00153968}
didn't talk w/ GM [REDACTED] bout it
invest.
1st approached by detective
do you ever fly young girls
I said yea all the time
20's, maybe 19
he asked if flew 14yo
m
had lawyer for deposition
- didn't have lawyer initially
- had lawyer when talk to FBI
- Epstein group said call this lawyer
when FBI called
I contact Darren Indyke, who a Epstein lawyer
I'd call Darren as oppossed
to JE for anything legal
Bruce lawyer
from Ft. Lauderdale
Indyke help w/ buying/selling airplane
nobody said not to say something when
talk to FBI or
{Page 28 - EFTA00153969}
[REDACTED] - talked to her bout aviation
she got pilot license
[REDACTED] no real interaction
don't know how Lolita Express originated
make me concern when I see press say
Prince Andrew fly Lolita Express -
I never say that
contacted Boies Schiller to get transcript
I couldn't get it
then reading thru why I said that
I think it was transcribed incorrectly
I'd like to see video of it
Always wrote out Prince Andrew's name
sometimes people would have been introduced to me
others say, "Hi, I'm..."
Rt seat
I'm gonna see w/ own eyes whose there
Lf seat
capt.
{Page 29 - EFTA00153970}
people would get on board & I'd be told
how many people on board (1st officer
would tell me)
no particular reason why I put female/
male vs. passenger
GM on board GM alert me
GM in touch, even more so, than
secretary
ones she was on board
not usually GM alert to flights not on
sometimes get info from island mgr,
ranch mgr - JE tell them, hey tell
them
then a lot of times mgrs asking us
when we're leaving
When JE in jail '08
- '09 I don't think we did anything w/ JE
- reduced flying load & salary
- maybe did one flight for another person
{Page 30 - EFTA00153971}
I enjoyed the job - that's why I stayed
- JE was very nice to fly for
never saw him get upset or yell at us
- I loved placed we would go too
- My daughter in school in FL & didn't want
leave
Once we got back flying normal salary was
supposed to go back called Indyke & he said
I can't help w/
Economy 08/09 was bad
Aviation was down
weren't a lot of jobs at that point
08 didn't receive a raise
he very generous w/ raises
10% paycut for employees
later I get phone call my salary be reduced
to $50,000 & $1,000 for each flight
10 yrs for no raise
job was easy
knew if went somewhere else, could be
away from home more
Rich called $1250 day last yr March
odds of working as long as I want were good w/ JE
b/c same age. most corp. comp. cut off pilots at 65
https://www.justice.gov/epstein/files/D ... 153942.pdf
Transcription of handwriting in EFTA00153942-EFTA00153971
Forum rules
Avoid posting any AI generated transcriptions.
Avoid posting any AI generated transcriptions.